Wednesday, April 2 / 2:52 PM

H'm
Job interview went v. well, though I spent a total of 2.5 hours on public transit to get there and back (yeesh). No knitting, though - on way there was reading about job, on way back was reading about Estonian resistance to the Soviet Occupation (that's depressing, let me tell you). Had Knit Wits this afternoon, taught a girl how to cast off and watched Knitting from Start to Finishing, or bits of it, which was just as cheesy as I'd suspected. Learned a couple of useful things, however, and want to try some simple intarsia. I'd never knit a whole polka-dot sweater or anything like that, but I'd like to make a rugby shirt for a teddy bear with a "T" on it (for Trinity [my college]). Also, I'm going to have to give Continental knitting another try. If I practice, I'll be faster eventually, and faster means more stuff gets knit!

|