Tuesday, July 8 / 10:14 AM

Tee hee
So much for updating every day. I have been knitting, though. Smooch is 50% done (again!) and I've started a 'mystery project' - it's not secret from you, it's secret from me! I get instructions every week, and I won't know what the thing is until I'm finished. It's supposed to be pretty swanky, though. However, I had a two hour rugby practice today in the blistering heat, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow for pictures 'cause I'm going to BED. I leave you with this:


A fair isle that I actually like! It's by Kirsten Cowan from her book, Irresistable Knits. Most of them are fairly resistable, but I really like this one. Of course, definitely not in purple. You can't really tell in the picture, but that little line across the keyhole neck is actually a string of glass beads. Very cool, if difficult-to-wash. The contrast edging is great, too.

|