Thursday, July 3 / 11:13 AM

We'll leave a proof, by that which we will do,
Wives may be merry, and yet honest too:

Not much time to write today; I was volunteering for Shakespeare by the Sea tonight after work and I've gotta hit the sack. It's the best outdoor theatre I've ever seen and I strongly urge anyone who's anywhere near Halifax this summer to check it out. A skinny guy with lots of padding played Falstaff tonight, and was grotesquely hilarious.

Thanks for all your kind comments about St. Brigid; it's in limbo at the moment because I don't want to go any further before I've figured out exactly what to do with it. I think I'll just work on my Estonian mittens for a few days... or maybe visit the LYS....

P.S. The merry wives spoke in broad Cape Breton accents. I can't describe to you how unbelievably funny that was.

|