Friday, March 12 / 3:57 AM

Green!


That's right, GREEN GRASS! Could winter finally be over? Here's hoping. I do love winter, but I also love rollerblading.

More green


I, like Bonne Marie, am particularly partial to green. This particularly greeny thing is my progress so far on the "Dogosaurus Rex" sweater for Trillian, a friend's dog. As Becky would say, it's in need of blocking. Since she's a mini dachshund (Trillian, not Becky), I'm a bit worried about fit (they're not very dog-shaped, are they?) but since she's so small any alterations should be fairly easy. It's sort of a surprise, so for now I'll just have to wing it. (Click picture for alternate view, if you really care).

"This must be a Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
--Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but it really sounds more like A. A. Milne.

|